BI CNA Developer
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Multi-standard (including 5G) feature systemization and participate in pre-studies as needed
- Implementation of baseband software architecture, functionality and features with high quality
- End-to-end responsibility for feature development
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electronic Engineering/Communication/Computer Science or related information technology area
- 3+ years' experience in software design
- Excellent programming skills with C++, and Java is a plus
- Good debugging skill and SW architecture knowledgge will be big plus
- Strong knowledge of mobile network and LTE & 5G specifications on Radio Access Network aspects
- Familiar with Unix/Linux environment and GIT tool
- Baseband knowledge of wireless product is preferred
- Fluent English Communication Skills, both verbal and written
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Can travel abroad for short term assignments
- Experience in Agile&Lean ways of working
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 278439