Inbound Supply Manager
We are now looking for an Inbound Supply Manager to execute transactional sourcing and order management activities and securing short term material availability in Europe HUB’s by maintaining the operational supplier relationship, managing supplier escalations, supporting customer order fulfilment and eliminating supply gaps. Responsible for ensuring correct inventory levels throughout the supply chain as well as managing of Ericsson Management Inventory (EMI).
- Placing purchase orders to suppliers;
- Establish & maintain strong working governance with suppliers;
- Maintain purchase order status and shipment tracking information;
- Tracking status through supply chain and proactively eliminate supply gaps;
- Reporting supplier on-time delivery, inventory levels, KPIs as part of a quarterly supplier reviews;
- Proactively report material availability issues;
- Manage aged and excess inventory to stay within inventory guidelines.
- Obtains, analyses, and interprets supply chain data to identify opportunities for continuous improvement, lower cost, and improve supplier performance;
- Strong activator, ability to work independently, under pressure and react to changing environment
- Teamwork and Negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Experience in Supply Chain Management or Logistics
- Good Command of English both written and spoken
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Estonia (EE) || || Tallinn || Supply&Log