SMA Preparation Engineer
• We are now recruiting a SMA Preparation Engineer to work in our office and production at Radio prototyping, Kista. We are developing new technology and early deliveries of e.g. 5G radios.
• You will be part of the PBA prototyping department which is part of the Radio R&D organization.
• You will work with focus on Printed Board Assembly (PBA) and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) technology
• The PBA Prototyping department is working with SMA preparations, PBA operations and SMA manufacturing.
• You will work closely with the production, engineers and other departments within radio prototyping.
Main responsibilities include:
• Prepare our production systems to be able to manufacture needed PBA’s with support of AOI & SPI equipment’s (Automatic Optical Inspection & Solder Paste Inspection). You will also prepare our Pick and place machines including Screen printing/Jet printing and Reflow oven/Vapor Phase
• Continuous development and improvement of existing/new processes
• Active participation in the production environment and activities
• This role requires an outgoing and positive attitude, analytical skills, willingness to take responsibility and enthusiasm in facing new problems.
• University degree in Electronics or relevant job experience within the area
• Experience from SMA production and preparation job
• Electronic component competence
• Understanding of PBA building practise
• Technical report writing skill
• Strong quality mindset and knowledge of Lean thinking
• Good analytical skills and SW/HW knowledge
• PCB/PBA manufacturing
• Hardware machinery and software knowledge
• Proven team player with skills in co-operation
• Business minded, highly result and quality oriented
• Analytic and structured ways of working
• Ability to work cross-functional with strong cultural awareness
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.
Last date for application : 22nd May 2019
For queries related to the position please reach out to the Recruiter Valentyna at email@example.com
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Job details: HW Make Support Job Stage 05