Ericsson Early Career Program | Excellerate | Group Function Finance Specialist
EXCELLERATE is an opportunity to engage with commercial projects at a strategic and global level, rising to challenges and becoming a leader.
We’ll give you the most awesome career, but you’ll be the one seizing the opportunities and making it happen, bringing the right skills, attitude and vision. We work, we implement, and we embrace opportunity on a grand scale. You’ll use vision and ambition to share our global perspective.
Your journey within the Excellerate Program will start as Group Function Finance Specialist.
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced person to become a member of the Finance Compliance team.Your mission will be to contribute to the design of the Compliance Control Framework for Ericsson, in cooperation with experts from various functions within Ericsson. You will need experience and expertise in the field of Internal Control, Risk Management and Data Science / Data Analytics.
Your responsibility areas will include but not be limited to:
- Design and enhance Compliance Controls.
- Drive the usage of Data Analytics and automation in the Compliance Control Framework.
- Monitor the efficiency of the controls
- Drive collaboration and improvements in the area of Finance Compliance
- You will report to the Head of unit Finance Compliance at Group Function Finance, Internal Control & Management Frameworks.
- Education: Academic education
- Minimum 3 years of experience, in bank or international organization
- Experience on Internal Control and Risk Management
- Advanced skills in Data Science / Data Analytics / Automation
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Proven ability to interact with multiple stakeholders and to handle complex situations
- Experience of leading smaller projects
- Excellent verbal & written English
- Balance of strong influencing and listening skills paired with management skills
- Very high ethical integrity
- Team builder
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Potential and ambition to take on larger roles within Ericsson
Early Career Program | Excellerate
We’ll give you an 18-month development program and you’ll gain real practical insight into our business, our customers and how we integrate end-to-end solutions.
We’ll provide you with a helicopter view of the various dimensions of Ericsson operations internationally. You’ll understand exactly what it takes to be a globally-orientated leader.
What you can expect from our program?
- One international job, or assignment rotation, during your 18-month development program
- Mentoring from an experienced senior leader
- Structured training in a multi-cultural setting
- Strategic and cross-functional projects in global and virtual teams
We’re looking for people who can seize the initiative, operate with a consultative approach and collaborate on cross-technology solutions. You’re looking for early responsibility, freedom, autonomy and chances to show real leadership to solve problems. Look no further.
Learn more about the program - https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/student-young-professionals/early-career-program
The applicatin process is ongoing therefore send in your application in english as soon as possible.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 278295