Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Ericsson is expanding their staff in Norway with a System Integration Engineer in the area of Business Support System (BSS) and Operations Support System (OSS). As a System Integration Engineer, you will be part of a front line, customer-facing team(s) assembled to maintain and implement our Solutions at our Customers. The position will be based in Oslo, Norway.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent - also new graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Good working knowledge with DevOps and other agile methodologies
- Good working knowledge with tools used for Continuous Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Good working knowledge with Linux based systems
- Good working knowledge with different DB’s
- Good working knowledge oral and written English
- Good working knowledge of how to harden IT systems
- Good interpersonal, social and presentation skills, and an ability to build internal and customer working relationships quickly
- Must be able to get security clearance per NKOM/NSM rules
Working in Ericsson, means that you will be part of a diverse multi-national team that are assembled for each opportunity. Being customer-facing means that you will draw on the resource pool in Ericsson to enable your interaction with our customers. Working experience from a major telecoms operator or vendor, a specialized BSS/OSS vendor, a major consultancy or other professional services team is a plus. Dependent on team size and opportunity a System Integration Engineer job can entitle:
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Work in the delivery activities
- Installation and configuration of Ericsson SW
- Integration of Ericsson SW with surrounding customer environments
- Execute product configuration and data migration
- Prepare and execute system tests
- Work to identify and drive improvements
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration within internal and external teams
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
- Competitive salary and benefits including personal pension plan and insurance policies.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Subsidized canteen
- Access to gym
- Beautiful office location at Fornebu outside Oslo
- Home office possibility
- Flexible working hours
- Generous vacation quota and leave policies
- International working environment & highly skilled colleagues
Apply now or at the latest 15th August!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Norway (NO) || || Oslo || ServEng
Req ID: 278202