We are now looking for an Assistant to provide a high degree of administrative support and service to managers, unit leadership teams and where applicable to unit members. Assistants may in some cases take decisions on behalf of his/her manager and represent the unit if delegated. Further, contribute to and coordinate activities in different projects in the administrative area, act as expert for the administrative support systems whenever needed and authorize e.g. orders, invoices in line with authorization policies and routines. Support and inform about Ericsson internal administrative processes, systems and tools. The tasks performed can be on an ad-hoc basis. All above to optimize administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the line organization to focus on the core business.
- You will manage information and support in creating information
- Support with use of Ericsson administrative tools & other general tools
- Support with travel arrangements
- Handle entry and exit administration
- Support management
- Drive improvement and implementation of administrative routines
- Network and communicate with other assistants within and outside the organization
- Plan and organize internal and external e.g. events, meetings, workshops, trainings
- Act as team leader for unit assistant group
- Education: Minimum of secondary school qualifications or Diploma.
- Diploma in Secretarial is an added advantage
- With minimum of 2 years in a Secretarial position and 5 years of handling administrative tasks experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, power point, word) Outlook, Pdf file converter, SAP and conference equipment
- Must be able to handle stakeholders from multi countries
- Must be fluent in English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Subang Jaya || SharedServ
Req ID: 278147