Ericsson Early Career Program | Excellerate | Commercial Manager
EXCELLERATE is an opportunity to engage with commercial projects at a strategic and global level, rising to challenges and becoming a leader.
We’ll give you the most awesome career, but you’ll be the one seizing the opportunities and making it happen, bringing the right skills, attitude and vision. We work, we implement, and we embrace opportunity on a grand scale. You’ll use vision and ambition to share our global perspective.
Your journey within the Excellerate Program will start as Commercial Manager at Ericsson Business Area (BA) Networks
Throughout the EXCELLERATE journey your home organization will be Commercial Management, in Ericsson Business Area (BA) Networks. As an active member of the Analytics team in this organization, you will start by being responsible for collecting and analyzing internal commercial data; extracting insights that will help the BA executive team improve understanding of commercial performance; while also enabling fact-based customer negotiations and data-driven product strategy decisions on a portfolio adding more than 14BUSD per year to Ericsson’s top line.
Commercial Management is a great place to start a career in Ericsson, you will learn the fundamentals of sales and commercials while understanding the links to product portfolio development and product ownership. From here your career can move in several directions; both towards the product and the customer side.
- Analyze past, ongoing and future customer deals of Ericsson Networks business to understand and forecast commercial performance (price levels, commercial models, T&Cs) and provide relevant insights to commercial management team and BA executive team
- Continuously improve processes and tools universe to reduce time and workload spent on data collection, while increasing data coverage and quality
- Together with product strategy team, suggest and define action plans based on data insights; and ensure execution upon these actions, coordinating and following-up among action drivers and relevant stakeholders
- Support tactical team in customer negotiations with relevant insights and benchmarks
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Very strong analytical skills & structured problem solving
- BS, MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Methods, Econometrics or another related field; plus MBA
- Applied experience: 4+ years of Machine Learning experience in data science, preferably in management consulting environment or in B2B sales/commercial/price management environment. Good command of R or Python is preferred. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel is required
- Experience with effective data manipulation (cleansing, transformation, automation of queries)
- Command of various analytical techniques applied to supervised and unsupervised learning, classification, clustering, regression, anomaly detection, association rules, feature learning, dimensionality reduction, etc.
- Experience working with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview, etc.)
- Experience reporting insights to senior management
- Strong organization skills and experience in cross-functional team work or project management
- Good knowledge and understanding of Hardware, Software & Services business models
Early Career Program | Excellerate
We’ll give you an 18-month development program and you’ll gain real practical insight into our business, our customers and how we integrate end-to-end solutions.
We’ll provide you with a helicopter view of the various dimensions of Ericsson operations internationally. You’ll understand exactly what it takes to be a globally-orientated leader.
What you can expect from our program?
- One international job, or assignment rotation, during your 18-month development program
- Mentoring from an experienced senior leader
- Structured training in a multi-cultural setting
- Strategic and cross-functional projects in global and virtual teams
We’re looking for people who can seize the initiative, operate with a consultative approach and collaborate on cross-technology solutions. You’re looking for early responsibility, freedom, autonomy and chances to show real leadership to solve problems. Look no further.
Learn more about the program - https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/student-young-professionals/early-career-program
Last date to apply: Recruitment will be ongoing, the last day to apply is the 26th of May 2019. Send in your application today.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact: If you have any questions please contact Hiring Manager - Jofre Casas, Head of Commercial Intel & Analytics at firstname.lastname@example.org or Recruitment Specialist Monal Jain at email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 278141