Key Account Manager
We are now looking for a Key Account Manager (KAM) who wants to be part of our continuing journey towards the Networked Society. Through strategic thinking, business development and management of our resources you will enable a profitable business for Ericsson.
This role depends upon a deep understanding of our customers’ business, operations and objectives. In this role, you will be responsible for consolidated costumer contribution and cash-flow, including working capital. We are searching for a KAM that will act with confident authority and that takes accountability to develop the business relationships while actively contributing to making customers successful.
- Generate profitability sales and develop long term business
- Improve customer relationship and build dedication
- Ensure quality and profitability in delivery
- Lead and develop a stellar sales team
- Education: Master of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Min years of experience: 7-10 years of experience of relationship sales and within the ICT industry. Minimum 5 years in leadership position
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: IOT, 5G, etc.)
- You will be a person that excels at problem solving and critical thinking
- We are a global team and Cultural awareness is key
- Leadership and change management skills
- Your ability to enable teamwork and collaboration will be needed
- Financial acumen as week as Innovative and creative thinking
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
- Responsive and result oriented
- You will be perseverant, as well as open minded, with a passion to win
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Key Account Manager Job Stage 08