Young Talent Integration Engineer
Young Talent Integration Engineer – Digital Service area
Being a Young Talent at Ericsson is special. We give you the knowledge to learn, challenging tasks to grow yourself, and the opportunity to work on projects that change the future of technology in telecommunication.
You’ll only get to start your career once. Let’s make it a good one.
We invite fresh graduates and last-year students to take a challenge of 12 months internship at Ericsson and dive into the universe of high technologies. Intensify your university knowledge with real projects and experience!
What You’ll be Doing
· You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies of Digital Services (Cloud, Packet core, Virtualization)
· Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
· Execute product configuration
· Execute integration and migration work
· Prepare system test, module test and accept test
· Post project activities
· Execute test
· Scripting & coding
What We’re Looking For
· Fresh graduate or student of Technical Telecom, Electronics, or Computer Science Engineering major
· Microsoft Office application proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Interesting to scripting and coding, knowledge of any programming language
· Ability to communicate well in English, verbal and written
· Ability to multi-task
· The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn
· You have strong analytical and reasoning abilities demonstrating strong organization skills
· Being results-oriented with the ability to balance technical and business considerations
· Tenacious - you set goals and push yourself to achieve them
Why You want to Work with Us
· Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
· Understanding and delivering services included in the Build & Operate organization portfolio
· Industry related training, development, and mentorship from our team
· Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators
· Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio suits
· Work in a great environment where relationships and team playing are a knockout
· Chance to participate in national and international conferences, trainings
Ericsson: Creating the future world
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || ServEng
Job details: Integration Engineer Job Stage 04