Order and Delivery Management - Temporary Replacement
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
We are now looking for an Order & Delivery Management resource for a Temporary Replacement to execute, manage and deliver orders according to contractual requirements for all products and services.
The job role covers responsibilities within order execution for new deliveries, return and distribution. Also, follow-up phases of delivery and return flows are executed. All to create an efficient execution of the Supply chain to optimize management and control in both order and return flows.
- You will manage contract delivery fulfilment
- Perform order and return fulfilment
- Perform operational distribution
- Perform supply operation improvement work
- Create SAP orders including delivery and transport
- Assisting customers in solving problems and incidents
- University degree
- Min. 1-2 years of previous experience on similar role
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- System application knowledge (SAP) would be appreciated
- Ability to get quickly a familiar with other IT systems
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management
- Good command of English is mandatory
- Willingness to learn, team player spirit, self-motivated, proactive attitude
The position is based in Sofia. If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply!
You + Ericsson: a powerful combination
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Bulgaria (BG) || || Sofia || Supply&Log
Req ID: 278033