Customer Project Manager (f/m/d) 5G / Industry 4.0 - Düsseldorf
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Customer Project Manager (f/m/d) 5G / Industry 4.0
As Customer Project Manager (CPM) at Ericsson, you are an owner of client projects and relationships for some of our key accounts. Your focus will be developing long-term proactive customer relationships that drive client businesses forward.
The world is talking 5G and Industry 4.0. - You will deploy it.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Be trusted owner of client projects and relationships for internal and external stakeholders
- Drive forward successfully leading digital transformation projects
- Close communication with customers and third party
- Secure fulfillment of customer expectations and Ericsson targets
- Take part of responsibility for presales and delivery of ICT projects
- Bring new ideas in drive and development our 5G and Industry 4.0 engagements
- Use internal PM methods & tools to manage projects and plan resources, timing, and budget for multiple projects and set up governance
- Identify and leverage new business opportunities
- Business, economics or engineering degree or comparable qualification
- Up to 2 years of work experience (trainee program, working student, internships), preferably in an international work environment
- Proven ability to work across departments, exploring alternatives and challenging the status quo where needed
- Team player with creativity and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in English and German
- Ready to learn and develop within Ericsson
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification and knowledge of Agile processes (i.e. Scrum and Kanban) will be an asset
- Unlimited contract and attractive salary package
- A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies, direct communication on first name terms from trainee to CEO, short distances, helpful and engaged colleagues and flexible working hours
- Be part of highly qualified and multinational project management team
- Industry related training, personal development, and mentorship from the PMO team
- Learn company policies and practices that affect each phase of our business
- Experience in new and ongoing projects with the top ICT operators in Western Europe
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as Digitalization, Cloud, IoT, Automation, Industry 4.0
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking motivated individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due to the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || SharedServ
Req ID: 277984