We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for a Hardware Developer to maintain Digital products and solutions. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement handling, digital design, integration, verification, simulations & tools design, technical support and product documentation. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Education: PhD, M.Sc. or B.Sc., Electrical engineer or equivalent
- Min years of experience: 5 years of industrial experience within product development
- Domain experience: Good understanding of Digital hardware based on ASIC, FPGA, network processors, PCB with high speed series links, etc.
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
Please send your application in English no later than 31st of May 2019. We are reviewing applications continuously.
Job Location: Sweden, Kista.
Contact Person: recruiter Miroslaw Cos firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 277980