Technical Product&Portfolio Management
Working with Technical Product Management you are expected to ensure efficient management of the products through the life cycle. You will be a bridge between Strategic Product Management and Product Development, combining business aspects with technical aspects of the product.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
1. Responsible for billing system planning and design
2. Responsible for the implementation of the billing system program framework
3. Responsible for research and research on key technologies of the billing system
4. Guide the daily work of design, development and testing
1. More than 5 years working experience, 3 years of experience in research and development of Telecom operators BSS support systems, more than 2 years of system design experience.
2, with system architecture design capabilities, including requirements analysis, prototype design, database design, process design, business design, skilled use of design software
3. Lead at least 5 product teams to complete the system research and development work, and guide the daily work of design, development and testing.
4, with excellent programming skills, proficient in Java, can participate in specific core development work.
5, with distributed system design experience is preferred
6, good team awareness and collaborative spirit, have strong internal and external communication skills.
7, have a strong learning ability, can continue to learn cutting-edge technology
8. Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Minimum Qualification & Experience Requirements
- MSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- English Skills
- Additional Requirements,Physical Demands, Region/Local Specification
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 277978