Developer-SW , ETSW
PTD (Production Test Development) engineer is to work in, and contribute to the PTD projects in the test technology department. We are aiming to deliver cost efficient HW test system for mass production. This work must be performed in close cooperation with members of Ericsson PDU (Product Design Unit) and NPI (New Product Introduction) projects, as well as with members of Ericsson test development units that exist outside China; this position is to research, specify, implement, verify and maintain test system by:
- Focusing on test system design and verification for Ericsson radio products;
- Committing project cost and time-plan targets, as well as test-coverage, test-yield and test-time targets, within the PTD projects.
• Be responsible for embedded sw development in test solution for radio product
• Execute test solution implementation and test system integration and verification
• Actively contribute in test fault analysis and solve test related problem
• 2+ years experence in software design of embedded system, ARM based is preferred
• Excellent programming skills with C/C++, and Java is a plus
• Good knowledge on embedded OS
• Famaliar with Unix/Linux enviroment, GIT tool
• Familiar with the version control system and IDE, such as git, gerrit, eclipse
• Basic knowledge about 3GPP ( L/W/G ) and Radio Access Network
• Radio product hardware system knowledge is a plus
• Baseband & RF knowledge of wireless product is preferred
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 277939