Global Early Career Program
Ericsson Hungary is now looking for an Industrialization Engineer to join our Network Management Expert Unit team in Budapest.
About our Global Early Careers Program
Our INNOVATE Early Careers Program focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative and creative technology minds.
We offer you the opportunity to engage with the most exciting technology on the planet and the challenges it brings. We’ll give you an awesome career that uses technology to change how we live, work and connect our communities, but you’ll have the passion and drive to make the future happen.
We’ll give you an 18-month development program and you’ll use your experience to educate and connect the world.
We’ll provide you with the chance to work with like-minded people who are pioneers in our business and advanced thinkers in their chosen field. You’ll collaborate with them to solve some of the most challenging issues faced by our customers.
We’ll offer work with world-leading teams in Mobile Networks, Broadcasting, Cloud and Information Communication Technology. You’ll try new ways of working and innovate the future.
What can you expect from our Early Careers Program?
- An 18-month development program including travelling
- To be encouraged to experiment with solutions to technological problems
- To work with digital specialists that encourage your curiosity
- To think both strategically and globally about technology
We’re looking for people who are curious about how the next generation of technology will shape and influence the way we all live and work. You’re looking for a dynamic opportunity that is going to define your future. Look no further.
Apply now if you have/are:
- Recent university degree in ICT/Engineering
- Are willing to travel occasionally and be part of virtual teams
- Strong scripting and programming skills, during your work you will use Python and Shell scripting
- Solid knowledge on Linux and Solaris operating systems
- Understand how orchestration and automation tools work, such as Ansible, Camunda, Robot framework
- Some experience on Virtualization, Cloud and Container Systems, including Docker, Kubernetes, Openstack, VMware, VIO
Words from our colleague:
„The program gathers young professionals with creative mindset, gives a rare opportunity to work on a project anywhere on the globe, establish a global network, and helps you deeply understand the industry’s market conditions through various training modules from the US to India.
The modules gave an in-depth industry knowledge which could take years in a regular position. I am personally utilizing the network I have gained during the early career program in my current role to collaborate with other teams located in different countries.
I advise you as an applicant to be brave, proactive, nourish the network you are given, and use every single drop of the opportunity. Don’t forget to have fun at the same time.”
Ákos Faragó our former Early Career program participant
You will fit in well our team if you have:
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills to enable communication throughout the organization
- Consultative approach
- Excellent interpersonal, social & communication skills
- High willingness and ability to share knowledge and experience
- Problem solving and performance-oriented mindset
- Entrepreneurial and result driven approach
- Excellent English skills, fluency in more languages is highly valued
What is an Industrialization Engineer do in Ericsson?
They develop and use service assets to increase efficiency in pre-sales and delivery, reduce risks and achieve quality improvements in the delivery of Ericsson professional services. Also, identify service assets in close cooperation with sales and delivery organizations and promote the use of service assets to achieve benefits at global scale.
- Identify and assess potential service assets and create accurate business cases to support decision making and prioritization in terms of asset development.
- Design, develop, test, and publish service assets that support professional services industrialization.
- Promote the re-use of global service assets to improve project lead-time, reduce pre-sales and delivery project costs, and add value to our customers.
- Conduct re-use studies to identify service assets that facilitate the industrialization of customer engagements and quantify the benefits their re-use will deliver.
- Maintain and evolve global service assets in line with Ericsson products and 3PP evolutions.
- Support and troubleshoot with creativity and different approaches severe and undefined problems in service assets and propose suitable solutions
- Identify product serviceability improvements and service offering improvements as part of customer engagements
- In a context of rapid technical development and evolution you are responsible for continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || ServEng
Req ID: 277866