Project Portfolio Controller
Project Portfolio Controller
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services.
PDU Transport is a global R&D unit responsible for delivering products and solutions for BA Network Products. PDU Transport develops microwave transmission, IP routers and optical front-haul systems with market leading functionality, cost and reliability.
As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. We invite you to join our team as Project Portfolio Controller (PPC). In that position, you will report to Head of Operations in PDU Transport.
Description of the Job
Do you want to be an important part of a forward-leaning development organization with an exciting future? As a PPC in PDU Transport, you will be deeply involved in optimizing the capability of the organization to meet its needs. You will drive the monthly resource planning process and manage the PDU's financial framework.
We are looking for a structured PPC with great analytical ability. In this role you will work close together with the Controller and the financial team within the PDU.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a strong and positive international team that renews and refines the operations of PDU Transport. Do you want to join the team?
The position is based in Gothenburg, Science Park Lindholmen.
As a Project Portfolio Controller, you will work across the whole organization:
- Managing the PDU financial frame and reporting to DU
- Optimizing the dimensioning inside PDU and its suppliers to match development and maintenance needs.
- Product assignment handling
- Planning and management of the project and program portfolio
- Provide basis for decisions regarding the project portfolio
- Seeing to that the given duties are performed in a SOX compliant way
- Structure master data in the project financial and planning systems
- Act as coach and instructor within Project portfolio management
You will also have other tasks such as:
- Work actively and take own initiatives to ensure that the operation of the PDU Transport works well
- Drive strategic programs
- Hold workshops and some trainings
In the position as PPC we value
You are accurate, engaged and responsible. You can quickly develop an understanding of R&D frames, business and organization.
· You have a BSc in Engineering and/or Business Control and more than 3 years of experience as leader
· You have experience of working successfully in an international setting.
· Track record of demonstrating a positive can-do attitude
· Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
· Forward looking with a holistic approach
· You are a team player and able to work collaboratively with others
· Fluent English, both written and orally, is a requirement.
Preferred Qualification & Experience Requirements
· Excellent tool skills and experience in Replir, Excel, BW, PrOA, SOX and SAP/PS
To succeed in the role, you are structured with solid knowledge of capability management and a strong efficiency focus. You can analyze and balance the demands for more efficient development environment. As a person, you are trustful, structured and a team player.
Primary recruiter, Anna Magnusson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D
Req ID: 277790