Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for a Support Engineer.
The position requires regular night shift work for continous 24*7 operation. The Support Engineer in this specific position is mainly handling Emergency cases and other problems that have been reported (CSR) by the customer. The Support Engineer shall provide contracted customer support services according to established processes. The work is performed according to Procedures Manuals per customer.
To investigate, deliver remedy & restorations and produce solutions to CSRs reported by customers. The position includes investigation of technical problems, trouble shooting of systems that are in operation and participation in the remedy of systems in case of critical situations.
The Support Engineer is for assigned CSRs responsible for that an answer is given to the customer according to committed service level and lead-time.
- Receiving and proceeding Emergency calls from the customer
- Participation in remedy/restoration of the customer’s system in case of critical situation (Emergency),
- Working with assigned CSRs, using support tools and according to global support processes and procedures.
- Analyze problems and identify suitable solutions to these problems
- Through contact with external customers gather data and information about any specific problem that has been reported to Ericsson
- Working with CSR assigned, while using tools specified in the global processes and procedures.
- Actively assist the Service Deliver Manager in his/her daily work (Incident management, CSR review meeting, data collection...etc)
- Bachelor degree in Electrical/IT/Telecom Engineering
- Telecommunication background
- Good command of English language, both verbal and written
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under stressful situations, meet tight deadlines and deliver services with high quality
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to work in evening and night shifts for 24*7 operation
- Experience from Customer Support Services or Network Operations within the IT/Telecom industry
- Good knowledge of Ericsson products (in one or more product area)
- Good command of Spanish or French languages
What we offer
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Hungary - 1097 Budapest, Könyves K. krt. 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || IT
Req ID: 277777