Transport Portfolio Manager
- Drive the business growth in targeted customer for 5G transport, focused on IP based solution
- Engage with key customers in getting market insight and technical requirements, providing strategic input for decisions, include: Scope, timing, cost, competitor information.
- Develop and execute the engagement plan and prepare needed material.
- Ensure the e2e success: early engagement, tech spec lobbying, lab test, field test, central purchase, and landing.
- Can build the story in articulate the benefit of portfolio
- Lobby customers for technical specification/direction.
Ensure the successful engagement with key customer
- Analyze customer business environment, requirements, plans and challenges
- Ensure right scoping of the products being developed
- Build relationship with key customers
- Build Ericsson’s image with selected provincial customers.
- Develop and perform customer presentations regarding transport related topics
- Gather and analyze competitor information on transport related business
- Support competence buildup in and outside of the team and maintain a regional and global network to facilitate knowledge and best practice sharing
Minimum qualification and experiences
- At least 5 year experience in R&D or pre-sales in telecom/IP industry.
- Richexperience workingwith telecom operator’s transport business is a plus
- Deep knowledge of telecom technology & eco-system such as: IP (Deep understanding of Segment rouging is a plus) and transport, SDN, and OSS/management/orchestration systems
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in EE, or a related field
- Deep understanding of major operator’s transport network is a plus
- Deep understanding of major IP vendor’s portfolio is a plus
- Readiness to travel 20% annually
- English: Fluent
- Chinese: Native speaker
- Japanese speaking is a plus
Additional Requirements: Frequent travel to Taiwan
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China (HK) || || Hong Kong || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 277757