Ericsson Early Career Program | Excellerate | Sales Support Manager
EXCELLERATE is an opportunity to engage with commercial projects at a strategic and global level, rising to challenges and becoming a leader.
We’ll give you the most awesome career, but you’ll be the one seizing the opportunities and making it happen, bringing the right skills, attitude and vision. We work, we implement, and we embrace opportunity on a grand scale. You’ll use vision and ambition to share our global perspective.
Your journey within the Excellerate Program will start as Sales Support Manager.
The CCM (customer centricity model) unit develop, mentor and help account to reach customer outcomes fast. The Unit has a team of Change Manager and Customer Centric Developers. The unit is responsible for building a CCM funnel list according to target and reach Customer Outcomes with specific accounts.
We are responsible for driving a total transformation in how we engage in the area of customer support to achieve increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Provides expertise in customer value creation and customer outcomes case modeling
- Works closely with various departments to meet identified customer and business needs.
- Drive collaboration between Delivery and Sales organizations
- Live Heart set, Mindset and Customer Centric to achieve Customer Outcomes
- Create Customer Centric Solutions to protect portfolio value
- To have consultative approach selling background.
- Experience with Reference models like ITIL, ETOM in the context of operating telecom networks
- Understanding telecom operator organizations
- Experience in managed services network
- Business acumen
- Very high Emotional Intelligence, Positive attitude, Interested in people and Customer first attitude
Early Career Program | Excellerate
We’ll give you an 18-month development program and you’ll gain real practical insight into our business, our customers and how we integrate end-to-end solutions.
We’ll provide you with a helicopter view of the various dimensions of Ericsson operations internationally. You’ll understand exactly what it takes to be a globally-orientated leader.
What you can expect from our program?
- One international job, or assignment rotation, during your 18-month development program
- Mentoring from an experienced senior leader
- Structured training in a multi-cultural setting
- Strategic and cross-functional projects in global and virtual teams
We’re looking for people who can seize the initiative, operate with a consultative approach and collaborate on cross-technology solutions. You’re looking for early responsibility, freedom, autonomy and chances to show real leadership to solve problems. Look no further.
Learn more about the program - https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/student-young-professionals/early-career-program
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 277747