Test Lead for Connected Vehicle Cloud
Connectivity is changing the way we view and interact with our cars. The entire automotive industry is currently being transformed by connectivity, autonomous driving, electrification, and re-defined business models. Ericsson is taking a leading part in shaping the future of vehicles with our IoT and Connected Vehicle solutions.
Ericsson’s Connected Vehicle solutions caters to the global automotive industry’s need for scalability, security and flexibility when connecting products and services. In a rapidly changing landscape, Ericsson helps vehicle manufacturers handle fast-evolving factors with full support for development and solution management. Our connected vehicle solutions enable value-adding services while providing robust and secure global connectivity for Automotive OEMs and Fleet Operators.
Our solutions are based on modern cloud technologies and we build our solutions on the Ericsson IoT platforms.
We now are looking for a Test Lead to lead the test domain for our IoT Connected Vehicle solution. You will have leading part of the R&D system management team and be responsible for driving the aligned Test strategy, Framework and tools, Test principles definitions and Test environment for Ericsson´s Connected Vehicle Cloud solution. You are a person that has a passion for technology and has a deep knowledge and experience of the test domain. You understand the importance of short turn-around times and see the value of frequent releases and good NFR compliance. You like to engage in discussions with stakeholders and you feel comfortable leading others. The Test Lead will work close to the Product Development teams in Gothenburg (Sweden) and Guangzhou (China).
- Responsible for the overall test strategy (including continuous improvements)
- Responsible for the test tool strategy and tools roadmap (including continuous improvements)
- Keep up to date on the latest technology and strategies
- Drive continuous test analysis on feature as well as solution level
- Drive requirements on the test environment and tools
- Drive test automation for continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Drive continuous improvements needed in the NFR verification
- Drive visualization needed to achieve fast feedback loops in CI, as well as information needed for automating CD
- Education: Master of sience or similar
- Min years of experience: 5years
- Domain experience: Testing, Cloud and container based solutions, Test automation, Agile methods, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment.
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
Deadline for applications May 24 , 2019
Recruiter:Malin Hessel , email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.