We are looking for thermal designer to support radio base station related product development.
- Be responsible for thermal design of Radio Base Station.
- Breakdown requirements from customer and system design into thermal design level requirements.
- Cooperate with Mechanical Designers & PCB Designers to optimize the thermal performance.
- Do simulation in early phase and verification with prototype.
- Study latest thermal technologies and drive implementation into the products.
- Provide technical specification for outsourcing parts or units.
- Cooperate with R&D Sourcing staff dealing with external vendors in technical aspects.
- Perform root causes analysis for quality problems & provide solutions.
- Establish, develop & continue to improve of design environment and ways of working for thermal design within R&D Center.
- Master degree or above in Thermal Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of thermal theory & engineering, including calculation & simulation.
- Good skill of CAD tools, e.g. Icepak or Flotherm.
- Be proactive & accountable, result-oriented.
- Has curious & logic mind, good at analysis.
- Good communication skills, think on others’ foot & willing to influence others.
- Fluent oral & written English.
- Good knowledge in Mechanical area. (Preferred)