Cloud Infrastructure Account Manager
Cloud Infrastructure Account Manager
Ericsson Australia is currently searching for an established sales and engagement professional to join the team as an Account Manager. Based in Docklands, Victoria and reporting to the General Manager – Digital Infrastructure, you will be responsible for leading a multi-million dollar account, while working with an established team of senior sales and solution experts. You will have the ability to work autonomously and the opportunity to develop at an organisation that values its people.
In this role, you will be directly responsible for generating growth across an existing account which has a healthy and continually growing pipeline. Partnering with different contacts across the designated customer account, you will strategize new ways to expand business opportunities for the customer and Ericsson.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strategize and lead engagements with our customer across our NFVi business
- Take leadership on the opportunities and communication with customer contacts
- Create opportunity strategies, design engagement plans and continually confirm against the customers buying process and requirements
- Lead the overall negotiation process and develop effective business proposals to present to the customer
- Lead the development and delivery of presentations, proposals and tenders
- Take ownership of the process to ensure successful closure of the opportunity and transition to delivery
- Support the customer throughout the delivery period and constantly work with the customer for future opportunities to meet the customers’ business challenges and targets
In order to achieve the above duties, the successful candidate will have:
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within virtual and global teams
- Evidence of strong relationship building at C-Level and below, building strong relationships with decision makers by developing an extensive understanding of the customer’s overall business challenges and objectives
- Solid understanding of the competitive landscape in the NFVi and Cloud industry
- Solid background of meeting/exceeding targets with keeping yourself informed of the evolving business challenges, market trends, future technologies and information that may affect your customer’s business
- At least 5 years strong solution sales history and experience with NFVi (essential) and Cloud (desirable) technology solutions preferably from within the telco space (but not mandatory)
- Completion of administration duties required to ensure successful account management
As our ideal candidate, you will have proven business development experience particularly within the NFVi domain, strong understanding of the telco sector and ability to generate growth across a portfolio of solutions. You will be a strategic thinker who is passionate and committed to delivering results, strives to learn to better understand their customer and is results driven.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Melbourne || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 277729