Responsible for analyzing, designing & developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. Responsible for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, & technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions, proactive contribution in Network Evolution plans for the customers covering RAN area
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis.
- Work with core team as CSR (Customer Solution Responsible) on list of potential activities & solutions.
- Develop technical presentations & proposals & perform customer presentations.
- Support deployment of solution.
- Provide feedback to R&D.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing.
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Deep technical knowledge in 2G/3G/4G technologies
- Deep knowledge of E/// RAN portfolio
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Knowing market insights and trends it telecom
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Market insight
- Financial Understanding
- Native Russian speaking
- Fluent English
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Analyzing Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Solution Architect Job Stage 05