We are seeking an analytical, self-driven, high-reaching individual with outstanding teamwork and interpersonal skills to serve as Automation Developer on the SCM Digitalization team.
• The Automation Developer leads efforts in developing automation solutions for the Supply organization
• The ideal candidate will be very proficient in Python, SQL, C# and other programming languages and be able to start day one with this skill set. Having the ability to interact with SAP scripting is a plus
• Ability to troubleshoot by debugging on existing solutions written on Python or VBA to fix or make changes
• Serve as SME and first line of support for Delivery Management Functional Area, includes process and technical support for day-to-day operations
• Represent functional area as a point of contact for CPAs and SPIS as APL for Demand Planning
• Member of AAA for Analytics and Visualization Ambassador. Responsible for on-boarding, training, and mentoring new members
• Collaborate with business leaders, subject matter experts, and decision makers to develop success criteria and optimize new products, features, policies, and models
• Develop methodologies, standards/best-practices and systems for reusable assets across Ericsson businesses
• Collaborate with product development teams to industrialize the findings
• Communicate key results to senior management in verbal, visual, and written media
• Has experience developing following Agile methodology (SCRUM and Kanban) and is very familiar with Lean Six Sigma
• Has the ability and wiliness to learn new programing languages, if needed, to ensure we can provide up-to-date solutions on the latest methods and processes required support by the entire Supply organization
• Self-driven professional with the ability to lead through ambiguity and independently run projects and activities with minimal supervision
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong focus on structure and execution
• Force for change who is open to new ideas, accepts challenges and leads with positive energy
• Have an innovating mind and keep looking always for better ways to improve tools and procedures
• Tight-knit collaboration and facilitation skills, with the ability to lead strong personalities, make space for all voices, and drive open items to effective resolution
• Excellent social skills and executive presence
• Willing to take on stretch assignments, work under a constant changing environment, and lead change initiatives
• Ability to collaborate with other developers to guaranty alignment and avoid duplication
• Understanding of supply chain management is a plus
• Strong Programming skills in various languages (C++, Scala, Java, R)
• Experience working with and creating data architectures
• Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc
• Ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, ITM, or equal work experience
• Experience with Software Development for automation and digitalization
• Experience in Supply is a plus
• Advanced English level is mandatory
• Spanish is a plus
• Broad exposure to key customers in North America for business development activities
• Confirmed experience leading activities across multiple professional functions
• Basic statistical knowledge
• Availability to travel in or outside of the country
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in
180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical
disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São José dos Campos || Supply&Log
Req ID: 277504