We are seeking an analytical, self-driven, high-reaching individual with outstanding teamwork and interpersonal skills to serve as a Automation Developer on the SCM Digitalization and Automation team.
- The Automation Developer leads efforts in developing automation solutions for the Supply organization.
- The ideal candidate will be very proficient in VBA, SQL, Python and other programming languages and be able to start day one with this skill set.
- System solution knowledge includes SQL, EDI, VBA & other automation solutions. They can gain new knowledge of system solutions to keep the supply chain up-to-date on the latest methods and processes. They can mentor, coach, & lead others in the execution teams in gaining the skill set needed to operate the EBP. Bonus if you know R, or Blue Prism.
- Serve as SME and first line of support for Delivery Management Functional Area, includes process and technical support for day-to-day operations. Represent functional area as a point of contact for CPAs and SPIS as APL for Demand Planning. Member of AAA for Analytics and Visualization. Responsible for on-boarding, training, and mentoring new AAA members.
- Self-driven professional with the ability to lead through ambiguity and independently run projects and activities with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong focus on structure and execution
- Power point skills with ability to translate ideas and memos into presentations
- Force for change who is open to new ideas, accepts challenges and leads with positive energy
- Tight-knit collaboration and facilitation skills, with the ability to lead strong personalities, make space for all voices, and drive open items to effective resolution
- Excellent social skills and executive presence
- Willing to take on stretch assignments, work under a constant changing environment, and lead change initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, ITM, or equal work experience
- 2+ years of experience working in Supply Planning, Order Management, or Delivery Management teams
- At least 3 years of experience collaborating with other teams
- Broad and exposure to key customers in North America for business development activities
- Confirmed experience leading activities across multiple professional functions
- Basic statistical knowledge
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || Supply&Log
Req ID: 277504