Supplier Relationship Manager - Technical Consultancy Sourcing
Technical Consultancy Sourcing is the unit in Ericsson Group Sourcing responsible for managing procurement of R&D external workforce, IT consultancy services, university collaborations and test & certifications services globally. We work from Stockholm, with global reach, including long term presence in China, Canada and the USA. We have extensive experience in driving outsourcing projects and in working with suppliers and partners from around the globe to support Ericsson’s business and ambitions.
We develop and manage the R&D and IT supplier base and drive collaboration and procurement projects in Business Areas: Networks, Digital Services, Technologies & New Businesses, in Group IT and in Ericsson Research. Our supplier portfolio consists of leading international companies as well as niche players e.g. in local ecosystems near Ericsson sites worldwide. The suppliers work at the forefront of technology innovation e.g. with 5G, IoT, AI & automation, cybersecurity.
We are now recruiting a talented and structured Supplier Relationship Manager. In this role, you will secure efficient management of suppliers, drive governance and develop supplier relationship in accordance with the Supplier Relationship Management framework and supplier segmentation. You will be responsible for commercial sourcing agreements and leading commercial relationship with suppliers globally. You will be based in Kista and belong to our diverse team of highly qualified professionals.
- You will collaborate and actively support Ericsson internal stakeholders and business
- You will drive supplier governance activities and meetings
- You will lead commercial negotiations
- Perform contract management
- Monitor and drive supplier performance
- Identify and develop supplier value
- You will monitor and mitigate supplier risks
- Education: Master of Science or equivalent (engineering with business mindset, or economics with a genuine technical interest)
- Experience: 2-6 years of relevant experience
- Significant and relevant experience in the Sourcing, Supply or Sales profession
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work and interface with all levels of management both internally and externally
- Excellent analytical, communication, commercial and negotiation skills
- Strong focus for achieving results and operational excellence
- Excellent English language skills.
If your profile is in line with the above description and you are attracted to work in a dynamic, commercial and international environment with great possibilities for personal and professional development, you are welcome to contact us.
Deadline for applications: May 27, 2019
Recruiter: Malin Hessel
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Supply&Log
Req ID: 277470