We are now looking for an Enterprise IoT Technical Solution Support to support the Customer Success organization, within the IoT unit, with product and solution expertise to enable lead generation of IoT-A opportunities. We will hunt and qualify leads based on their business requirements and bring to the most suitable CSP's
This role would ideally be located in Plano, TX, but candidates based near other Ericsson US offices who can travel as required are happily encouraged to apply.
- You will support enterprise lead generation efforts by providing technical evaluation and technical support to secure qualification of leads for match-making with a CSP
- You will conducts in-depth technical discussions with enterprises
- You will provide high level solutioning for enterprise needs
- You will guide and advise enterprise on relevant technology choices
- You will drive and support technical 3-party discussions with CSP's and enterprises
- You will provide support to create RFx from the enterprise including favorable points for selection of Ericsson IoT service platform
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Science or similar
- Substantial experience from IoT solutions at Ericsson or equivalent
- Domain experience: Enterprise ICT in general and specifically IoT platforms as well as cellular connectivity
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Experience from customers engagements and interaction
- Good business understanding
- M2M/IoT technical & business process knowledge
- Domain knowledge (network design, BSS, eSIM solution, CSP business processes, device management solution)
- Consultative solution selling
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 277466