At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are now looking for a Sourcing Functional Development Manager. You will be challenged to generate value for Ericsson by driving business, operational, organizational, technology and competence subject matters. You will actively recognize emerging trends, problems and business needs. You will be able to provide creative solutions to be applied wherever necessary by designing, developing and securing deployment of strategies, policies, processes and tools in your own area of expertise. And you will be effective by, securing performance, ensuring consistency and globalization whilst providing expert advice within the Functional Area.
Main accountabilities - you will:
- establish & drive strategy compliance
- plan & develop sourcing solutions
- Secure FA compliance and efficiency
- And you will build and develop functional area expertise
- Education: Academic degree or the equivalent level of knowledge
- At least 5 years of experience in project management, virtual leadership in a global context, change management
- Knowledge of project management metodologies PMI / XLPM (preferable certification)
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma or other Process Improvement methodology (preferable certification)
- Global mindset and ability to drive change and results in a matrix organization
- Knowledge and understanding of market trends and Best in Class practices
Solid knowledge and understanding of:
- Improvement process and ways of working
- Strategy development and deployment process
- IT Process
- Sourcing process and ways of working
- Preferably with experience from working in other sourcing or related job roles
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
MELA HJ, HJ