Bid Office Services SME
We are now looking for a Technical Solution Sales Support in Bid Office to support the Market Areas CU organization with services expertise in any of the areas: Packet Core / Communication Services / Cloud
- Providing quality response for the RFP/tender within agreed timelines.
- Take ownership of the bid response for specific area of working
- Understand the RFP requirements thoroughly and initiate timely clarifications and response for the specific area
- Interact with regional solution/SME for discussion related to RFP
- Ensuring that the assumptions and risks are well captured and documented while providing the Technical Solution to the customers in the regions
- Provide suggestions from TCO/BBTS aspects to the region
- In preparing a proposal, shall be responsible, through various interfaces, for the following activities or deliverables:
- Build and Maintain relationships with Global Service Delivery organisations (SDU and SA SD) and MA specific Delivery organisations
- Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunication / Electronics or equivalent university degree
- MBA will be considered as merit
- 4-12 years with good product and solution experience (vendor, operator, and technology-related industries)
- Strong knowledge of wireless technologies (call flow), related protocols and telecommunication standards like 3GPP
- Services Pre-Sales experience including scoping, solutioning, effort estimation, SOW
- Strong delivery experience in any of the areas : Packet Core / Communication Services / Cloud / OSS
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Technical & Solution Sales Support Job Stage 07