We are now looking for BSS Integration Engineer to implement, verify and integrate Ericsson Service Enablement system on customer network. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade, expansion, functionality and capacity. Our main customers are famous telecom operator in China mainland/HK/Taiwan, Northeast Asia, Southeast Asia and North America.
- Be responsible for technical marketing and sales support of network and technology consulting services
- Provide technical support for Ericsson products; support Project Managers in technical subject area
- Deploy Ericsson BSS solution on customer site including on site engineering, software loading, configuration, integration, business configuration, business logic and troubleshooting
- Developing customer specific application on top of BSS system.
- In charge of maintenance service to customer existing solution or network that include troubleshooting / fault identify / isolate malfunctioning systems / function, or if possible to apply resolving processes
- Interacting with customer technical staff and operation managers, service engineers and other groups within Service Delivery organization. Providing consultative service toward customer network
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or telecommunication
- Good knowledge on UNIX(Solaris) or LINUX (Redhat)
- Good knowledge on IP, telecom network and cloud
- Good knowledge on SQL and Oracle database
- Fluent in English speaking and excellent in English writing
- Good communication skill, fast learning, team work spirits
- Good initiative and positive personality on self-developing.
- Good sense of responsibility and willing to take challenge
- Willing to travel globally.
A willingness to travel globally is a prerequisite for this role
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Canton || ServEng
Req ID: 277160