Head of Operational Efficiency
Head of Operational Efficiency
As a part of establishing manufacturing operations Ericsson is now looking for a Head of Operational Efficiency. The Head of Operational Efficiency will lead the unit within US manufacturing that drives the deployment of the Supply strategy and compliance to quality, occupational health and safety and environmental standards. The chosen candidate will also drive factory support in the fields of local master data and IS/IT.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure the US factory is compliant to agreed quality, occupational health and safety and environmental standards.
- In collaboration with other Ericsson organizations ensure the local master data and factory IS/IT support is world class
- Build up, lead and coach an effective team, manage and develop the competences
- Lead and improve the unit’s operational activities
- Set unit targets and follow-up the results in line with company targets
- Plan and review the unit forecast, manage cost control
- Lead the deployment and implementation of strategy
- Drive and support the Site target setting and performance management processes
- Have a university degree or equivalent experience.
- Have at least 5 years experience as a leader with demonstrated leadership skills
- Have good understanding in the area of quality management systems
- Have good business understanding
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Are independent, self-motivated and well organized with analytical mind
Additional Requirements: Initially this position requires extensive overseas traveling
We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission – to enable the full value of connectivity. We will win by creating technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables game changing ideas to be adapted at speed and scale.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log
Job details: Line Manager Supply Job Stage 07