Ericsson Early Career Program | Innovate | Product Development Leader
Our INNOVATE Early Careers Program focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to enable and guide the most talented, innovative and creative technology minds.
We offer you the opportunity to engage with the most exciting technology on the planet and the challenges it brings. We’ll give you an awesome career that uses technology to change how we live, work and connect our communities, and you’ll have the passion and drive to make the future happen.
Your journey within the Innovate Program will start as a Product Development Leader at Digital Services, Product Development Unit Converged Core.
Within Business Area Digital Services, Product Development Unit (PDU) Converged Core is responsible to develop and deliver IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) products.
PDU CC has operations in several geographical locations such as Jorvas, Montreal, Shanghai, Bangalore, Budapest and Kista. The position is in Kista with all the PDU sites as the normal field of operations.
Within PDU CC, our unit Environment Evolution (EE) is enabling PDU CC to automatically ship and deploy working products at speed by offering and deploying best in class Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment toolbox cross PDU CC and providing seamless and cost-efficient development environment to our developers
We are looking for an energetic & innovative product development leader with architect’s mindset, someone who is interested in CI, tests and development strategies.
In order to be successful as a technical leader, we see that you have a big technology interest, you learn quickly and possess ability to see the bigger picture and can utilize these traits in your daily work.
As technical leader within PDU CC you also hold, together with others, the responsibility to design & develop viable solutions to further enable our End-to-End automation and implement a data driven development process on the PDU and BDGS.
We expect you to always act with flexibility and find new solutions enabling us to be better than yesterday.
- Develop competence in technical domain, by having hands on involvement in development (design and test)
- Develop subject matter expertise competence in various areas
- Develop, drive and implement strategies
- Scope, define, design and drive our chosen end-to-end technical solution together with our employees
- Develop and hold technical presentations & proposals
- Drive Continuous improvements of products and processes
- Participate in knowledge transfers, documentation & information sharing
- Great communication skills, working with people and networking
- Planning and Organizing, Deliver results and meeting customer expectations
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Good understand CI, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
- Good knowledge of cloud, microservices and containers.
- Good Scripting skills (SH/Bash, Perl, Python) and Unix/Linux and windows environment
- Good knowledge of Java, C/C++
- Good understand Product development and Product Lifecycle Management
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- This is a Trainee program, maximum 3 years of experience
Early Career Program | Innovate
We’ll provide you with the chance to work with like-minded people who are pioneers in our business and advanced thinkers in their chosen field. You’ll collaborate with them to solve some of the most challenging issues faced by our customers.
We’ll offer work with world-leading teams in Mobile Networks, Broadcasting, Cloud and Information Communication Technology.
What can you expect from our program?
- An 18-month development program that provides one international job or assignment rotation
- To be encouraged to experiment with solutions to technological problems
- To work with digital specialists that encourage your curiosity
- To think both strategically and globally about technology
We’re looking for people who are curious about how the next generation of technology will shape and influence the way we all live and work. You’re looking for a dynamic opportunity that is going to define your future. Look no further.
Learn more about the program - https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/student-young-professionals/early-career-program
Recruitment will be ongoing.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact: If you have any questions please contact recruiter Sara at Sara.email@example.com.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 277029