IT System Expert
We are now looking for an IT System Expert that will support the realization of solutions by providing specialized technical expertise on systems, platforms, databases, networks and security in Hardware Services projects. You will support the Mercury Solution, driving the technical architecture definition and defining the full technical infrastructural environment of the solution.
You will be responsible for understanding and implementing business rules and requirements of the customer system/application in recurrent business where the demands and the specifications are well defined.
Drive improvements, system maintenance and updates and support all users of the Mercury Solution in addition to taking part in projects for Service Area Repair.
You will define the deployment requirements and plans, schedules and assist in the release of the system he/she is responsible for supporting.
- You will drive the requirement phase
- System Configuration
- Responsible for the SW quality delivery
- You will deploy IT solutions/updates
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Business understanding, commercial acumen & market insight
- Ericsson knowledge
- Ericsson business process knowledge
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Min years of experience
- Very good understanding of Logistics
- Crafting & innovating
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analyzing, learning & researching
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- English language skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || ServEng
Req ID: 277008