Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Enterprise IoT Business Developer (f/m/d) - Req. ID 277005
Location: Home Office, Germany
The IoT-A platform is a cloud-based connectivity management offering for telecom operators to addresses Internet of Things (IoT) business opportunities. The platform is offered as a service by Ericsson to our operator channel partners which in turn sell managed connectivity services based on IoT-As capabilities to their enterprise customers. The telecom operators are the only channel to sell the IoT-A based services. IoT-As business model relies on a revenue share percentage of the operator sales.
Our business is accelerating in all geographies globally and that is why we are looking for an experienced candidate, who will take the responsibility with business development expertise to enable and drive lead generation of IoT-A opportunities. Who will hunt and qualify leads based on their business requirements and bring to the most suitable CSP's.
If you are:
- Adaptable, flexible, agile, self-motivated
- Able to experiment “outside the box” besides standard routines
- Technical orientated mindset
- Customer focused and desire to understand business
- Hunt for enterprise leads with a good match between the enterprise business requirements and the IoTA capabilities, which can be brought as possible customers to the CSPs using the IoT-A platform service
- Qualify and prioritize leads based on their relevance for the IoTA platform and relevant CSP's capabilities
- Facilitate matchmaking between enterprise leads and selected CSP's
- Buildup relations to the key stakeholders within the enterprise and identify the needed connectivity and device management service required and planned deployment geographies
- Elaborate together with the CSP sales managers matchmaking strategies to achieve high chances of contract signatures
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences with 5 years of work experience in sales and business development
- A solid understanding and good technical knowledge of the IoTA platforms capabilities and cellular connectivity
- A good network of C-level contacts in an enterprise business environment and an excellent understanding of business drivers
- Excellent communication, organizational, financial/analytical and social skills.
- Enjoys working closely with customers (often at customer’s premises) and experience of customers engagements on Clevel
- Ability and motivation to quickly learn about new products and technologies
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and German is a MUST, any additional language skills will be an asset
- Unlimited contract and an international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
- Flexible work hours
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due to the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (email@example.com).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.