Innovate Global Early Career Technology Program - Solution Architect
Our INNOVATE Early Careers Program focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative and creative technology minds.
We offer you the opportunity to engage with the most exciting technology on the planet and the challenges it brings. We’ll give you an awesome career that uses technology to change how we live, work and connect our communities, but you’ll have the passion and drive to make the future happen.
We’ll give you an 18-month development program and you’ll use your experience to educate and connect the world.
We’ll provide you with the chance to work with like-minded people who are pioneers in our business and advanced thinkers in their chosen field. You’ll collaborate with them to solve some of the most challenging issues faced by our customers.
We’ll offer work with world-leading teams in Mobile Networks, Broadcasting, Cloud and Information Communication Technology. You’ll try new ways of working and innovate the future.
- An 18-month development program including a 6 months international job assignment
- To be encouraged to experiment with solutions to technological problems
- To work with digital specialists that encourage your curiosity
- To think both strategically and globally about technology
- Mentoring from a senior leader
- Strategic, cross-functional projects, often in global, virtual teams.
We’re looking for people who are curious about how the next generation of technology will shape and influence the way we all live and work. You’re looking for a dynamic opportunity that is going to define your future. Look no further.
Our Early Career program descriptions: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/student-young-professionals/early-career-program
We Ericsson, the world ICT industry leader, established the Global Service Center in China since 1997. We are delivering services to customers all over the world on 4G, 5G, and IoT networks. In all our deliveries we engage our talents in from solution development to build efficient and advanced customer network solutions to deployment.
We are looking for young talents to join Ericsson Global Early Career Program commencing August 2019. The successful candidates will be provided with a competitive Compensation & Benefit package, as well as an international leadership development program lasting 18 months inclusive of classroom training, on-the-job training and overseas assignments.
- As the Trainee, to complete all learning tasks and assignments individually or in team as per Program instructions;
- As the new talent, to achieve competence development targets set by home organization within limited period of time.
- As the new talent in Global Service Center, to analyze customer needs, drive end-to-end technical solutions, design solution offerings, and support the solution deployment.
- Master’s degree from reputable universities, major in Computer Science, Communications, Software Engineering or equivalent is a plus; Overseas education experience is also a plus;
- Fresh graduate or less than 3 years working experiences in ICT industry;
- Experiences on ICT solution development, software development or ICT Service delivery are preferable;
- Solid knowledge on computer science, programming languages or communication technologies;
- Proven high intellectual and analytical skills as well as leadership potential;
- Passionate and fast learner;
- Excellent capability of communication and presenting;
- Fluent in English.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || ServEng
Req ID: 277000