Customer Marketing Manager, Northern & Central Europe
Do you want to be part of a team working closely with customers in Northern & Central Europe? Do you want to drive customer marketing to support sales growth and position Ericsson as the industry leader in the strategic countries within the Customer Unit, in interesting times of digitalization, Industry 4.0 and 5G?
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a challenger and change-maker?
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
We are now looking for a Customer Marketing Manager based in Stockholm. In this role, you will plan, execute, and drive client facing marketing activities for multiple customer accounts across Northern & Central Europe. You will also be instrumental to create impactful customer experiences through digital marketing and physical events. You will engage with the sales organization in ongoing business and new business opportunities with the objective to strengthen our brand, and to support a sustainable sales growth.
Responsibilities and Main tasks:
- Drive customer engagements and create impactful customer experiences for multiple accounts, including planning, managing, executing and tracking progress of global marketing campaigns ensuring collaboration between marketing and sales teams
- Develop & deliver customer marketing plans in alignment with business priorities and customer needs
- Plan and execute customer specific events, workshops and activities based on Market Area Europe & Latin America and Global campaigns activation plans
- Contribute to the high-performance marketing culture
- Provide input on content needs to Market Area and Global point of contact for solution and portfolio marketing
- Support lead generation with customers together with the demand operations team
- Measure activation success and analyze needed changes
- Responsible for demand generation for selected customer activities
- Work closely with the KAM and sales team to maximize the number of engaged leads and to support sales growth
- Build strong relationships with key customers and their marketing teams in order to engage early on in the sales journey and to strengthen the perception and knowledge of Ericsson
- Position Ericsson as market leader and stimulate market growth
- Develop and drive digital engagement and data management across all customer segments
Key Qualifications and Experiences:
- Education: University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent training/experience
- 5+ years’ relevant experience
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Experience of customer facing roles
- Experience of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Experience of handling complex content and messaging within a B2B environment
- Knowledge about the Telecom/ICT industry
- Market- and Customer insights
- Marketing knowledge & skills
- Relationship building
- Value argumentation skills (customer/brand/portfolio)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) and strong collaboration with a geographically spread team
- Demand generation skills
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Project management skills - well organized, able to execute multiple simultaneous projects and to manage stakeholders in a matrix organization
- Strong speaking and presentation skills
- Strong customer focus
- Marketo application operation
- Experience from marketing automation is a plus
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 276999