We are now looking for an Enterprise IoT Technical Solution Support to support the Customer Success organization, within the IoT unit, with product and solution expertise to enable lead generation of IoT-A opportunities. We will hunt and qualify leads based on their business requirements and bring to the most suitable CSP's
- You will support enterprise lead generation efforts by providing technical evaluation and technical support to secure qualification of leads for match-making with a CSP
- You will conducts in-depth technical discussions with enterprises
- You will provide high level solutioning for enterprise needs
- You will guide and advise enterprise on relevant technology choices
- You will drive and support technical 3-party discussions with CSP's and enterprises
- You will provide support to create RFx from the enterprise including favorable points for selection of Ericsson IoT service platform
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Science or similar
- Substantial experience from IoT solutions at Ericsson or equivalent
- Domain experience: Enterprise ICT in general and specifically IoT platforms as well as cellular connectivity
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Experience from customers engagements and interaction
- Good business understanding
- M2M/IoT technical & business process knowledge
- Domain knowledge (network design, BSS, eSIM solution, CSP business processes, device management solution)
- Consultative solution selling
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shenzhen || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 276993