Location: Plano, Texas
The Supply Chain Management team is looking for a Warehouse Operations resource to achieve an efficient and safe goods flow in, within and out of the WH including value-added services operation, to fulfill on-time deliveries with the correct inventory, accuracy, and quality. It’s also expected for the candidate to be extremely detail-oriented and have the ability to fulfill orders and prepare them for production and/or ship to HUB.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
- Assist with all shipping, receiving, and inventory organization operations
- Help to efficiently carryout all product loading and unloading tasks
- Scan and track incoming and outgoing orders
- Inspect receivables for defects, damages, or missing items
- Properly scan and inventory incoming goods
- Unload, stock, move, and place products in appropriately designated areas
- Move and transfer products between various sections of warehouse as needed
- Perform detailed manual inventory counts
- Fulfill and track outgoing orders
- Collect, prepare, package, and label goods for shipment
- Report any equipment malfunctions or issues to upper management
- Follow all warehouse policies and standard operating procedures
- Previous warehouse experience and WMS knowledge
- Minimum one (1) year of related experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Good knowledge in mathematics
- Excellent communication skills and detail-oriented
- Great attitude and work ethic
- Flexibility and willingness to contribute
- High level of accountability and professionalism
You might also have:
- Forklift certification
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- A focus on process improvement
- We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission- to enable the full value of connectivity. We will win by creating technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables game-changing ideas to be adopted at speed and scale.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log
Req ID: 276944