Inbound Preparation Leader
Inbound Preparation Leader
Location: Plano, Texas
We are on a journey towards building the future of wireless connectivity, and we want you on our team! As a part of establishing a new 5G Smart Factory in the U.S., we are now looking for an Inbound Preparation Leader to manage the supply preparation for products in the early stages of the product life cycle. This individual will serve as a sub-project manager and be responsible for decision-making, coordinating, monitoring, and conducting follow-up activities for the product introduction time plan.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
- You will ensure and control NPI (New Product Introduction) material availability at the site
- Provide material analysis: content, vendor status, cost, changes, risk-buy etc.
- Conduct risk analysis and action plan updates for critical and unique parts
- Participate in projects according to planned project structure
- Make decisions, coordinate, monitor and control activities, cost, time, and schedule within area of responsibility
- Drive activities for materials with approved manufacturer codes, missing contracts, and oversee design and release status for components
- Plan and execute activities for the inbound supply area
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or relevant area
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in logistics and supply chain management
- Knowledge in global logistics and supply chain management
- International experience in Production, Planning, and Purchasing
- Good knowledge in mathematical and statistical analysis
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Characteristics of a team player and can solve problems (individually and within a team)
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Strong communication, negotiation, and customer service skills
- Ability to achieve challenging targets and work under pressure
- Systems application knowledge (SAP, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Initially, this position will require extensive overseas traveling for training (5-6 months)
- We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission- to enable the full value of connectivity. We will win by creating technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables game-changing ideas to be adopted at speed and scale.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log