Supply Chain Management team is looking for a candidate to act and drive EMS capability improvement in supply chain and secure factory run rate with a stable commitment and delivery plan from EMS. This candidate sets and monitors the EMS plan over specified time periods and planning points, also monitor targets of lead time, delivery precision, cost, and proposes capacity investments if it is needed.
This person also needs to challenge the way it has always been done and drive new thinking and change.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Planning Principles & Methodology
- Operate Collaborative Planning
- Execute Inventory Optimization
- Performance & Improvement Management
- Create & Communicate Supply Chain Plans
- Provide Capability & Consequence Analysis
- Secure global production plan to be fulfilled from both material and capacity view.
- Ensure EMS operation follow global plan process
- Drive material capability improvement together with Inbound.
- Handle shortage escalation from MA / Supply Hub.
- Decision for need of air freight, over time from planning point of view, as input to COP
- University degree in Engineering / Business or equal work experience. Statistical knowledge
- 3 Min years of experience
- Good knowledge in mathematical and statistical analysis.
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- International experience from Production, Purchasing and Logistics;
- Leadership skills
- Accountable, flexible, demonstrate professionalism at all times.
- Strong personal drive and social skills.
- Accountable, flexible, demonstrate profissionalism at all times
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Guadalajara || Supply&Log
Req ID: 276931