Capability Planner (f/m/d) Supply Chain - Duisburg
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Capability Planner (f/m/d) Supply Chain – Req. ID 276913
Location: Duisburg, Germany
The supply Hub in Duisburg is now looking for an experienced planning resource to strengthen our “full Power and Potential”. The role of the capability planner is to maximize our utilization of material and resources. You will own the short-term planning window, as well as be responsible to communicate demands internally and to our service provider, based on the outcome of the planning process. Your job is to make sure we have a lean operation, but also an operation that can take on ad hoc demands.
It’s time for digitalization in everything we do, in this position you will play a key role in that journey, so be ready and prepared.
To be successful in this role you should have knowledge and experience in the planning area from a major corporation and be courageous to propose new solutions and change existing ways of working.
You should also have deep knowledge and interest in the telecom industry, as well as following the latest news in supply chain optimization.
If you are:
- Adaptable, flexible, agile, self-motivated
- Able to experiment “outside the box” besides standard routines
- Technical orientated mindset
- Passionate and eager to learn every day
- Deal with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis and working in a very Customer order fulfillment responsibility towards several regions
- Participate in setting, creation and execute on agreed supply plan
- Inbound supply activities such as buffer fillrate monitoring and replenishment
- Work with customer order acknowledgment and sales order planning
- Process Optimization, Improvement and Implementation
- Warehouse operations, node assembly and software load
- University degree in Engineering, Logistics or equivalent working experience
- Broad experience in supply related areas
- Very good business and end-to-end supply chain understanding
- Desire to challenge existing ways of working
- Strong relation and team builder with the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Ability to work internationally and with strong cultural awareness
- Unlimited contract
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
- Global projects and international customers
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced/motivated individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due to the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (email@example.com).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || SharedServ
Req ID: 276913