Customer Security Director
The Customer Security Director (CSD) is responsible for strengthening Ericsson's capability to develop, sell and deliver solutions that efficiently meet the Customer's security needs.
The CSD is a dedicated Business Partner and Senior Advisor to the GCU / CU Head and their Sales and Delivery teams, as well as a single point of contact toward the Customer for all matters related to Security. Including information security (addressing all domains and management system requirements outlined in ISO/IEC 27001 & ISO/IEC 27002), cybersecurity, security assurance, data privacy, and other applicable legal, contractual and regulatory requirements, business continuity management, secure configuration and operation of solutions, services, IT infrastructure, and operations supporting the Customer delivery, security risk management, third party security risk management, personnel security (including screening and security awareness & training), security incident & breach management, vulnerability management, physical and environmental security.
The CSD delivers value through their in-depth understanding of the Customer and their business environment, security-related concerns, requirements, and reasons they issue these requirements (threat landscape, regulatory compliance, contractual requirements with their Customers, etc.)
The CSD will be responsible to manager the contract(s) and agreement(s) between Ericsson and our Customer, outlining the agreed terms, conditions and requirements related to Security.
· As a customer-facing role for designated key accounts, the Customer Security Director serves as the single point of contact between the Customer and Ericsson for all matters related to the Security of the solution or services proposed or provided by Ericsson.
· The CSD, ensures the Customer's Security concerns are identified, understood, acknowledged, and addressed.
· The CSD is responsible for strengthening Ericsson's capability to develop and Share current and emerging customer security-related requirements with key stakeholders in the BAs, MAs and GFs where new or further development should be considered.
· Support CU/GCU close deals by highlighting how Ericsson's proposed solution enhances the Customer's Cybersecurity and Data protection posture, differentiating Ericsson from the competition; includes leading Customer discussions, providing documentation or demos
· Coordinate and quality-assure security-related responses to RFx's and contracts
· Support CFR, Managed Services Chief Operational Officer (MS COO) and Customer Project Managers to develop and implement a Security Plan to achieve fulfillment of contractual security requirements across all customer projects, including continuity of operations in the event of a crisis, business interruption, cyber-attack, or other incidents
· Minimum Graduate degree in Computer Science, Electric & Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication engineering or equivalent university degree
· Strong working domain in cybersecurity, security assurance, data privacy, and other applicable legal, contractual, and regulatory requirements
· Strong skills in business continuity management, secure configuration and operation of solutions, services, IT infrastructure, and operations supporting the Customer delivery, security risk management, third party security risk management, personnel security (including screening and security awareness & training), security incident & breach management, vulnerability management, physical and environmental security.
· Strong understanding of Risk management and executing of appropriate measures to manage and mitigate risks and reduce potential impacts to an acceptable level
· Strong abilities to support customer on strategic decisions regarding security solutions, as required
· Experience of coordinating all matters related to Customer assessments and audits
· Experience in ensuring performance measurement by measuring, monitoring and reporting security governance metrics to ensure that customers objectives are achieved
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 95,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. often, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: South Africa (ZA) || || Johannesburg || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 276863