Ericsson Early Career Program | Innovate | Software Developer
Our INNOVATE Early Careers Program focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to enable and guide the most talented, innovative and creative technology minds.
We offer you the opportunity to engage with the most exciting technology on the planet and the challenges it brings. We’ll give you an awesome career that uses technology to change how we live, work and connect our communities, and you’ll have the passion and drive to make the future happen.
Your journey within the Innovate Program will start as a Software Developer.
Looking for experience of Technical Lead in next generation data centers?
We develop the software for Ericsson Software Defined Infrastructure, SDI, the world's first complete system based on Intel® Rack Scale Design. SDI is a key component of the NFVi solution providing Software defined HW infrastructure and supports common vendor agnostic hardware. We provide related services Supports Telecom and IT use cases.
We have implemented multi virtual -POD, vPOD with an optical backplane, designed to manage the datacenter resources of telecom operators, service providers, and enterprises. Our unit builds the control and analytics software to monitor and manage a hyperscale cloud.
You will join a cross-functional development team working end-to-end with all development activities such as requirement analysis, software design, integration, verification, Product Lifecycle Management support and documentation. You will learn how to develop functionality and solutions that is innovative and satisfies our customers’ needs.
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working and continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work. We work in a truly global environment with development centers in several sites.
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Continuous Development/ evolvement of competence in technical domain
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Competence sharing
- A university degree (MSc or PhD), preferably within telecom, cloud or software engineering
- Excellent knowledge of Java programming
- Very good understanding of telecom and IP networks and new technology trends like Network Function Virtualization, Cloud, Software Defined Networks
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of being a team player with ability to inspire others
- Genuine technology interest, curiosity and eagerness to learn about new technology and how to apply it in telecom and ICT
- Fluent English
- This is a Trainee program - You may have at most 2 years of working experience
Early Career Program | Innovate
We’ll provide you with the chance to work with like-minded people who are pioneers in our business and advanced thinkers in their chosen field. You’ll collaborate with them to solve some of the most challenging issues faced by our customers.
We’ll offer work with world-leading teams in Mobile Networks, Broadcasting, Cloud and Information Communication Technology.
What can you expect from our program?
- An 18-month development program that provides one international job or assignment rotation
- To be encouraged to experiment with solutions to technological problems
- To work with digital specialists that encourage your curiosity
- To think both strategically and globally about technology
We’re looking for people who are curious about how the next generation of technology will shape and influence the way we all live and work. You’re looking for a dynamic opportunity that is going to define your future. Look no further.
Learn more about the program - https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/student-young-professionals/early-career-program
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 276845