Technical & Solution Sales Support
PURPOSE OF JOB ROLE
Support KAM organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery (eventually) of customer projects. Position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader. Secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
This position is to be taken within the Telecom Core & Cloud Pre-sales organization, oriented to attend the Packet Core domain.
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectation
- Creating & Innovating
- Showing true leadership, internally and externally
- Providing quality response for the RFx/tender processes, within the given timelines.
- Take ownership of the bid response for the specific area of work, in this case within the Packet Core domain.
- Understand the RFx requirements thoroughly, lead and initiate timely clarifications as well as apply proper handling of the whole RFx process.
- Interact with other Technical Solution Sales Support people within the pre-sales team, and/or within the Digital Services organizations, and/or within MELA Organizations and so on, as wider and external as needed.
- Interact and drive through with internal providers such, Bid Office, Near Shore Centre, SDU, etc.
- Interact and drive through with external providers such 3PP partners, either global, regional or local; whereas applicable.
- Acquire expertise for products in PC domain.
- Knowledge sharing and efficient reuse of available document repository.
- Responsible for maintaining contacts within respective TSS team and support organizations so that customer queries are answered effectively in a timely manner.
- Through the proposal preparation process, shall be responsible for:
- Network design and dimensioning
- Solution Proposal
- Bill of Quantities
- Statement of technical compliance to requirements
- Product related documents
- Define and propose alternative technical solutions, in case the proposed technical solution needs to be changed for any reasons
- Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunication / Electronics or equivalent university degree, MBA will be considered as merit.
- 8-15 years with good product and solution experience (vendor, operator, and technology-related industries).
- Person having Ericsson Packet Core product knowledge will be mandatory.
- Strong understanding of general Packet Core solutions for 3G, 4G and 5G networks.
- Deep knowledge in Packet Core products and solutions (EPG/MME/SGSN-MME/WMG/SAPC).
- Good knowledge on MSS, IMS (SBC, CSCF, MTAS/AS, MRF, BGF), UDC, AAA and Wi-Fi would be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of NFVI and Cloud Native is a must for this role.
- Be a team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be enthusiastic and motivated
- Have strong customer focus and have effective presentation and communication skills
- Have strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Ability to travel within the country and international as per business requirements
- Be able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Innovative mindset to spot new opportunities
- Ability to persuade and mobilize internal/external resources to fulfil customer requirements in the design space
- Ability to provide clear and concise reports/feedback to peers and management, adapting the style of communication appropriately to the audience/receivers
- Solution thinker rather than problem identifier
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || Consulting&SysInt; IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 276826