Head of Enterprise Lead Generation IoT
Do you want to actually make your mark being a part of the IoT-journey creating customer success? We are looking for the Head of Enterprise Lead Generation in IoT to join the team! Here you will be a part of the journey from the start, getting a chance of a lifetime to leave a mark, influence the future and be a part of Ericsson’s Quest for Easy!
We are leaders in IoT connectivity and platforms looking to secure new profitable growth for our Connectivity Service Providers (CSP) customers and Ericsson. IoT is an acceleration operating unit within Business Area Technologies and New Businesses and serves as an incubation zone where potentially disruptive technologies are developed with the ambition of becoming a transformative and profitable future business. IoT is also a key success factor in our 5G-journey.
The Enterprise Lead Generation team in the customer success unit IoT is responsible for performing business development activities with enterprises with the goal to bring possible opportunities as leads to the existing ecosystems of CSPs using the Ericsson IoT platform service. Key objectives of the unit include:
- Identification of Enterprises with needs for cellular connectivity and device management
- Mapping of needs and planned deployment geographies with CSPs which have launched the Ericsson IoT platform services
- Support CSPs in successfully closing the deal with the enterprise.
To be successful in the role you need to be business oriented with a profound understanding of the enterprise business. With a clear vision you can structure and prioritize the direction of the team to reach the goals and focus on the results. In this setting you need to be comfortable being a leader ready to influence your team and colleagues with exceptional networking skills.
In short; you are a doer, you have experience from IoT bringing excellent communication skills and have a passion for building teams.
- Lead the global team responsible for Enterprise Lead Generation
- Segmentation of the key verticals to address
- Drive for successful matchmaking considering the service offering and capabilities of existing CSPs -powering their IoT service with the Ericsson IoT platform service
- Drive plan for the enterprise deployments across geographies over time
Critical Experiences and Skills:
- M2M/IoT business knowledge
- Existing relations with global enterprises launching cellular connected service
- Domain knowledge (embedded connectivity sales and device management to enterprises)
- Knowledge of IoT platform capabilities (connectivity management and device management)
- Understanding of Ericsson portfolio, market positioning, and competitor profiles
- Outstanding teamwork, networking and collaboration skills
- Excellent English communication skills. Additional language skills a plus.
How to apply?
Interested in joining #TeamEricsson and/or do you want to know more about this career opportunity? Feel free to send your resume and cover letter in English outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Location: Preferably looking for Sweden, Germany, China, Korea or US.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 276744