Excellerate Global Early Career Program - Business Controller
EXCELLERATE is an opportunity to engage with commercial projects at a strategic and global level, rising to challenges and becoming a leader.
We’ll give you the most awesome career, but you’ll be the one seizing the opportunities and making it happen, bringing the right skills, attitude and vision.
We work, we implement, and we embrace opportunity on a grand scale. You’ll use vision and ambition to share our global perspective.
We’ll give you an 18-month development program and you’ll gain real practical insight into our business, our customers and how we integrate end-to-end solutions.
We’ll provide you with a helicopter view of the various dimensions of Ericsson operations internationally. You’ll understand exactly what it takes to be a globally-orientated leader.
What you can expect from our program?
- An 18-month development program including a 6 months international job assignment
- Mentoring from an experienced senior leader
- Structured training in a multi-cultural setting
- Strategic and cross-functional projects in global and virtual teams
We’re looking for people who can seize the initiative, operate with a consultative approach and collaborate on cross-technology solutions. You’re looking for early responsibility, freedom, autonomy and chances to show real leadership to solve problems. Look no further.
To learn more about Excellerate Program, please visit the link below:
We are now looking for a Business Controller to pro-actively perform, engage with, and influence the management teams and internal/external customers to reach long term financial targets with the objective of building customer value for Ericsson. In this role, you will drive optimization and execution of the unit’s strategic agenda while working with adequate capital resource allocation, effective business modelling and linking operational to financial metrics. They should do this with a deep understanding of the customers/stakeholders, markets, and the long term overall direction of the unit of responsibility.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
- You will commit to decision forums with financial perspective
- Influence business model and cases
- Steer unit’s financial, capital resource and target framework processes, including steering (e.g. capital & resource allocation)
- Build business engagement where relevant
- You will lead and steer Performance Management
- Education: MBA or University degree in Business Administration
- 3-6 years work experience in a business enabling role
- Financial Acumen and analytical skills
- You have financial Model knowledge
- You have Business Modeling skills
- Commercial Acumen & skills
- You are easy to adapt and respond positively to Change
- Curiosity, learning agility, drive and high aspiration
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Excellent social, mentoring and negotiation skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 276573