Senior Digital Hardware Designer, PDU TP,NDO R6000 Nodes-Developer
As a Developer you will develop & maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions), including development activities like requirement analysis, design, integration, verification, configuration management, PLM support, product documentation.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Be part of a digital hardware team responsible for design and maintenance of digital products of Ericsson’s Mobile Backhaul and Microwave Network.
- To work with other team members to provide detail design and schematic design
- To be responsible for the hardware verification
- Deliver design specification and test report documents
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Master level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- English Skills
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Master degree or above from university.
- Major in communication, computer science, Electronic engineering, Electromagnetic and microwave technology, automatic science or wireless communication.
- Project experience of hardware design
- Good knowledge on hardware design tools such as allegro, mentor and so on
- Be familiar with common interfaces, such as I2C, SPI, UART
- Good at using lab equipment, such as oscilloscope, Logical Analyzer, Signal Analyzer, Signal Generator etc.
- Below knowledge and skills are pluses:
- Knowledge on transmission line theory, electromagnetic field theory and time & frequency domain analysis
- FPGA knowledge is preferred
- High speed digital design knowledge, e.g. PCIE, SGMII, XAUI
- Experience on IP Switching and Routing
- Good knowledge on synchronization
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 276560