.NET Engineer, Monetization (ECB)
Ericsson is seeking to hire a .NET Engineer, to join their IoT Monetization (ECB) unit in Waltham, MA.
Ericsson’s strategic intent with Monetization Business (ECB) is to offer to enterprise markets a cloud native, end to end monetization platform offered “as a Service”. This platform will secure new growth from both enterprises and select Operator customers to address the complex business models that are driving new growth to these customers. Much of this is being driven by IoT.
Monetization (ECB) is a unit within Business Area Technologies and New Business, and serves as an incubation zone within which potentially disruptive technologies and new go-to-market strategies are developed with the ambition of becoming a transformative and profitable future business in Ericsson.
Reporting in to the R&D Design Unit Monetization (ECB), the .NET Engineer is responsible for the ongoing development & maintenance of our flagship product as we shift to an as-a-service delivery model.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES
- Design & develop competitive, high quality and cost-efficient cloud native aaS monetization platform which fulfil the Internal Product Plan (IPP), on time
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Develop and test high quality products
CRITICAL EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS
- MS or BS in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft technologies, including .NET 4.x, C#, Windows Workflow, ASP.NET, WebForms and MVC
- Proficient with middle tier, including SOAP Web Services, RESTful Web Services
- Relational database experience (Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server) is required, knowledge of NOSQL is a plus
- Experience in Test driven development and have used NUnit, MSTest etc
- Strong knowledge and experience of R&D processes, including lean & agile practices
- Outstanding team work, networking and collaboration skills
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with Azure is preferred)
- Team-player with the ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Experience with other Microsoft technologies a plus Experience with MSDTC, COM/C++ a very big plus as well
- High technical competence, track record of strong coding and technical accomplishment
- Proven track record of technical competence, resilient code, and maintainable software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personalities
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Waltham || IT