Be a part of agile team with end to end responsibilities throughout the development cycle, typically including:
• participating pre-study
• contributing to system solution
• writing system, design and testing documents
• code implementation and unit testing
• developing functional test cases and performing the test
• handle trouble report from integration team
• handle trouble report from the feature development and the customer field
• also support building the team environment, including test line, team tools, etc.
• Primary working in Ericsson Radio Product Development
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Good at one or more languages, e.g., C/C++/Java/scripting
• Good understanding of software engineering, test methodology
• Basic knowledge of telecommunications, radio access technologies
• Strong learning desire, good problem solving skills
• Team working spirit, good communication skills in Chinese & English
• 5 days/week, >=6 months
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 276398