Business Intelligence Analyst
Currently, for Application Development and Maintenance unit that is responsible for cooperation preparing applications and providing services to external customers, we are looking for BI Analyst and BI 3rd Line Application Support to work in our offices in Cracow. Our employees in ADMO department work for global and local projects building relationships with business and co-workers within the international environment.
As a new joiner, you will be a part of the team that strongly work to recognize the importance of delivery of the highest quality product. Our team is full of passionate people building everyday a great ecosystem of different kind of applications using a considerable number of technologies.
Your Duties Will Include the Following Activities
- Monitoring and maintenance of data warehouse and database integration process (monitoring of ETL process, fixes to existing SSRS and other reports, i.e.: Excel, Power BI, Pyramid) reports, data imports and data migration on user request
- UAM – user access management troubleshooting for data warehouse and application related issues
- UAT – user acceptance testing for new features to be deployed and post deployment testing and monitoring
- Application’s SharePoint site contents maintenance
- Producing application instructions and release notes for end users
- Identification and fixing of bugs; providing investigation information on those issues that may not be resolved by L3, to Developers Team members
- Working in close connection with client, developers and service desk. In some cases, under pressure and in strict time limits.
- Experience working with data and reports made in Excel
- Basic knowledge of VBA
- Working with data from multidimensional (OLAP) models
- Analytical thinking in order to know and understand relations between teams, applications, and systems
- Good level of writing and verbal communication skills in English
- Team oriented - collaborative style willing to support others and ask for help when needed
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Agile (Scrum) and ITIL methodology is a plus.
- Advanced VBA skills
- Experience working with Service Now
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI Stack (SSAS, SSRS, Power BI)