Production Manager, Danish/Norwegian
We are looking for a Production Manager to work within our Danish/Norwegian team to work closely with the Operations Managers and the other Production Managers within Metadata to find and implement ways of improving current process.
You will provide operational support and line management to editorial staff ensuring the best possible provision of services within contractual requirements answering all customer-related queries in a quick and professional manner.
- To review quality processes for editorial output and contribute towards editorial policy and standards.
- To propose ideas and strategies for improving operational delivery.
- To develop editorial and team working skills.
- To be responsible for planning and delivering in-house training.
- To contribute to the assessment and appraisal of staff.
- To manage performance to ensure teams are working efficiently and effectively.
- To be responsible for the recruitment, motivation and development of the operational teams.
- To take responsibility for resolving technical issues relating to your area.
- To undertake operational duties as appropriate.
- To ensure all customer-related queries are dealt with in a professional manner.
- To contribute to developing and maintaining internal reports focused on maintaining volume and quality with a view to increase efficiency and productivity.
- At all times to carry out duties in accordance with Red Bee’s Health and Safety guidelines and policy.
- A thorough knowledge of EPGs and an interest in emerging new media technologies.
- A thorough understanding of the editorial aims and policies of Metadata.
- Experience of managing and delivering change in a demanding environment.
- An awareness of Red Bee policies on Health and Safety.
Skills & Experience
- Sound editorial skills are essential, as is the potential to originate ideas for the development of the service.
- The ability to create and maintain accurate records.
- Effective time management and organisational skills to ensure delivery to deadlines.
- A high level of editorial judgement and the confidence to take responsibility for any brief that might be assigned by an Operations Manager.
- Resilience and stamina to sustain performance when under pressure from a high volume of work and conflicting priorities.
- The ability to inspire and motivate others to provide the best possible service.
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team.
- Ability to take on specific project work as appropriate.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and work flexibly and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Strong team working, interpersonal and communication skills sufficient to establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts, and the ability to deal with contacts with tact and sensitivity.
- Experience of working with new technology and equipment.
- Experience in a professional Metadata environment.
- Knowledge of Dutch or Norwegian will be an advantage
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Ealing || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 276356